Found this cool competition whilst browsing LOOK magazine. Submit a design that to Kleenex and your cool design could feature on a Kleenex box as well as winning an new Apple iMac, how cool is that! Go to www.mykleenexcube.co.uk to enter!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I’ve entered the competition. Have a look, I’m not forcing you but I wouldn’t mind if anyone would like to vote for it *ahem*
2 comments:
I’ve entered the competition.
Have a look, I’m not forcing you but I wouldn’t mind if anyone would like to vote for it *ahem*
http://apps.facebook.com/kleenexcube/gallery/view/8ecec466e7b3851591d2?ref=share
To view it you have to be logged into facebook and then allow the application access to your details.
Heyy,
I have entered the competition. I am a graphic designer in uni and have hand crafted my design then photographed it.
Would appreciate all votes, hope you like my design.
Would mean a lot. xxx
http://apps.facebook.com/kleenexcube/gallery/view/f12e4b89aafad53d2600
Post a Comment